- 1: Clif, Lara, or Luna? Who is that?
- 2: Favorite 'guilty pleasure' food? No idea?
- 3: Would you consider yourself more of a tea drinker or coffee drinker? Tea, definitily
- 4: Do you exercise? Is it something you enjoy? I enjoy jogging in the woods here in Norway and to go dancing
- 5: Would you ever go vegan? Hmm. No..
- 6: What is your dream meal? You have no money limit, can use any ingredients in the world, and you don't have to cook it yourself. an epic meal time!
- 7: Do you practice yoga? If so, what are your favorite/least favorite poses? yes. i like the cobras.
- 8: Would you rather only eat dessert foods for the rest of your life, or never have another dessert food in the rest of your life? never have a dessert, for sure!!
- 9: What is 'healthy eating' to you? fruits, no fat, and smoothies:)
- 10: What are you top three favorite fruits, and top three favorite veggies? 1.strawberries 2. mango 3. passionfruit and the veggies 1.paprika 2.cucumber 3.carrots
- 11: What are your three least favorite fruits, and your three least favorite veggies? noone.. i like almost everything!
- 12: Do you juice? If so, what's your favorite juice? My favorite juice is a Mango-juice=))
- 13: [If you do yoga] Do you prefer to follow along a video, take a class, or just make up your own flows? take a class!
- 14: If you could only drink one flavor of tea for the rest of your life, which would it be? Earl Grey, the easy one
- 15: What's your favorite nut butter? Least favorite that you've tried? I don't prefer nut butter..
- 16: What store's athletic-wear do you like best? (yoga pants, sports bras, running shorts, etc.) yoga pants!!!!
- 17: If you had to pick just five foods to eat for the rest of your life, what would they be? 1.chicken breasts, rice, sushi, meat and just some healty bread.
- 18: What's your opinion on people who have no concern about keeping themselves/their bodies healthy? everyone should treat their body well..
- 19: Name a favorite of each: Drink, snack food, dessert food, meal. drink: smoothie snackfood: smash(norwegian chocolate) dessert food: i dont like that kinda stuff
- 20: Do you add anything extra to your tea/coffee? unforcently.. milk and sugar
- 21: Favorite oatmeal toppings? ??
- 22: Your ultimate yoga/workout playlist would have to include what five songs? just some extremely quiet and relaxing songs.
- 23: Who/what got your into yoga/running/etc. (all that apply to you) ? my dance studio:):)
- 24: Do you have any 'guilty pleasure' foods? nope
- 25: (If you do yoga) Describe your perfect, dream yoga room/space. A dark room with candles and that relaxing music is also important
- ^^^^ PLEEEAAAASSSEEEE?
- me: hello followers how are you
- followers: im fine, u? looking forward for a new week
- me: yeah me too
I’m so sore after yesterday’s workout with my friend Elisabeth. She has many a real good homegym, so we used it:) My arms are so sore and also my back. I’ve never got that feeling in those muscles before! :):)
We also made 3 smoothies. Some with raspberries,mango,strawberries and a bit of banana!
preferrably healthy but im open to anything that inspires me! <3
Today I just took a walk up in the woods. My dog jumped into the lake and swam. He’s just so cute!